Every dark cloud has a silver lining!
Residenza dell’Opera is reopening and we look forward to welcoming you again!
In this context, we are working on all measures necessary to ensure everyone’s safety. So you rediscover the pleasure of a stay, without worries!
Indeed, we steadily track the prescriptions and “best practices”, as well as the regulatory provisions, also of the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Italian National Institute of Health. This is to adopt the best and most efficient safety protocols in our hotels to make your stay safe, as well as pleasant.
THE PROTOCOL ON COMMON AREAS
- rigorous and planned sanitation of the reception area, common areas and contact points (door handles, elevators, front desk, common bathrooms, conference rooms …);
- hand-sanitizing gel located in all common areas;
- at the reception, thermometers are available in order to check your body temperature, on request;
- supply of medical masks and gloves for our guests, on request;
- specialist training for our employees in order to ensure awareness and compliance with hygiene and safety protocols.
THE PROTOCOL ON ROOMS AND APARTMENTS
- all rooms and apartments will be sanitized at any change guest and left unused for 24 hours between one guest and another;
- during your stay, the rooms will be cleaned only at the guest’s request and by arranging the cleaning time;
- at check-out and on request, the room or apartment will be available for guest until 6 pm to use the bathroom or to store his luggage;
- each room or apartment will be equipped with small packs of hydroalcoholic gel.
POSSIBILITY OF SMART CHECK-IN AND SMART CHECK-OUT
- As an alternative to check-in with our staff at the reception, you can activate a “Smart Check-in” and the possibility to get the key for access to your room or apartment, through the use of an external “locker” prior entry of the code that will be communicated to you via e-mail or SMS;
- the choice of Smart Check-in will have to be made before your arrival at the hotel;
- as for Smart Check-out, you can leave your key in your room at the end of your stay and the cost of the stay will be charged to the credit card left as guarantee at the time of